Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Cloud Platform
Small to Mid-sized businesses and their Accounting Professionals looking for a cloud-based AP, AR and Payment system.
- Radically simplifies A/P, A/R, and payments processing using cloud-based technology
- Provides a paperless process – bills are received through scans, faxes or emails and the automated system takes it from there
- Electronically routes bills to approvers and provides one-click access to backup documents
- Syncs vendors, bills, and payment information with accounting software, including
- QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, Xero, NetSuite, and Intacct
- Makes payments for you by printing and mailing checks, or by paying via ACH – along with full voucher/remittance information
- Permission settings ensures the right people can view, approve, and pay bills
- Automatically routes bills for internal approval – online or mobile
- Let’s you approve and pay bills away from the office with the Bill.com Mobile app
- Provides unlimited online storage of scanned/emailed/faxed bills, contracts, etc.
- Sends automatic reminders to customers regarding the payment of overdue invoices
- Let’s you set up recurring invoices to, and payments from, your customers
- Offers Accountant Program for accounting professionals with clients – includes a Console that provides one-click access to clients’ Bill.com accounts, wholesale pricing, dedicated account manager, etc.
Brief Product Description and Pricing
Bill.com is the leading digital business payments company that makes paying and getting paid easy, fast and secure. The service automates A/P and A/R processes and helps reduce the time spent on payables by 50% or more. Receivables are collected 2-3 times faster, and it keeps accountants more organized and in control. Plus, Bill.com syncs with leading accounting software such as QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, Xero, NetSuite and Intacct. With more than 600,000 satisfied members, Bill.com manages 15 million documents and moves $20 billion each year.
Bill.com puts labor-intensive, traditionally paper-based A/P and A/R processes in the cloud so you can conduct business anywhere at any time from a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Bill.com features such as automated approval workflows, robust audit trails and online document storage and management allows close collaboration between accounting firms, bookkeepers, customers and vendors while streamlining important processes.
Accountants with their own practice can take advantage of the Bill.com Accountant Program which includes an online Console with an always current to-do list and one click access to clients’ Bill.com accounts, wholesale pricing, product training with up to 7 CPE credits available, marketing and sales center with, and a dedicated account manager.
Pricing starts at $19/mon per user. Wholesale pricing is available to Accounting Professionals.
Bill.com is a cloud based Internet solution. No technical expertise is required other than basic personal computer skills and high-speed reliable Internet access.
You’ll be provided with a clear and easy to follow Startup Checklist that guides you through everything from the Sync Setup to Roles and Permissions.
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
Bill.com syncs with QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, Xero, NetSuite, Intacct so all your books stay up-to-date. Getting set up with Bill.com is a breeze and should take less than an hour. Bill.com is able to grab most of the information needed to populate your new account from your accounting software. Setting up includes providing minimal bank information so you can make and receive payments, adding other users and personalizing your account so it works the way you work.
Company History and Contact Information
René Lacerte founded Bill.com in August 2006, bringing with him more than 20 years experience in the finance, software and payments industries. As a fourth generation entrepreneur, René developed the concept for Bill.com based on personal experience growing up in multiple businesses as a kid and then co-founding his first company, PayCycle, in 1999. As the CEO of PayCycle, he recognized the need to improve the lives of business owners by simplifying the doing in business. Bill.com simplifies, consolidates and automates all the critical data and transaction capability into a personalized cloud dashboard that works for all businesses.
More information about Bill.om is available at: www.bill.com
Palo Alto, CA 94303