Enterprise Management System
Catagory: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Food and Beverage
- Public Services – Governmental
- Ability to support a large user based
- Highly customizable and support for several specialty industries
Brief Product Description and Pricing
- Lawson delivers complete solutions for complex enterprise processes, with two product lines built and proven on the most advanced, open standard technologies:
– M3 for customers who make, move and maintain products, and
– S3 for customers in service industries who staff, source, and serve.
- Lawson also provides cross-industry applications such as Financials, Human Capital Management, Business Intelligence, and Asset Management.
- Lawson supports a named user pricing construct based on number of users, as well as modules and customization. Contact the company directly for pricing information.
- Complex network infrastructure and multi-site communications required.
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
- Lawson product management, marketing, sales and services organizations include industry-specific teams with many years of experience. Dedicated teams are actively involved in their respective industries, keeping Lawson on top of industry trends and ensuring solutions are customer oriented.
- Lawson requires a certified installer and team of professionals to assist with the product implementation.
Representative Client List (if available)
- Kelowna Flightcraft user of Lawson M3 Financial Management solution
- Chugach Alaska Corporation, user of S3 Enterprise Financial Management
- Roche Diagnostics user of M3 CRM and Financial Management
Company History and Contact Information
- Lawson provides software and service solutions to 4,000 customers in the manufacturing, distribution, maintenance and service sector industries across 40 countries.
- Corporate Headquarters
380 St. Peter Street
St. Paul, MN 55102